Save up to $4,500 on a Hot Tub!
Offer Ends Jul 18th
FREE HOT TUB BUYERS GUIDE
To learn how to select the perfect hot tub, download your free buyer’s guide now by clicking below!
Creating time for what matters most to you…a backyard escape, a place where you can relax, a place to ease your body and your mind, a place to enjoy by yourself, with family, or with friends…this is the Hydropool hot tub experience. Beautiful design, luxury comfort features, innovative zone therapy and wellness programs, exclusive self-cleaning technology and Hydrowise Thermal Sheild, your Hydropool hot tub will enhance your life in more ways than ever.
Are you interested in a hot tub, but not sure where to start?
- Experience the benefits of a hot tub by booking a wet test.
- Discover the differences between Hydropool Self-Cleaning and Serenity hot tubs.
With so many options of what to buy and who to buy from, it is important to find a company you can trust and that has a long-standing history of customer satisfaction.
Beninati has been the leading high-end, custom concrete (gunite) pool builder in the Metro Detroit area for 20 years. When we expanded into our current retail store 6 yeras ago in Utica, we wanted to offer our customers the option of year-long water and wellness with portable hot tubs. It took us almost two years to find a partner that shared our core values of quality, innocation and design. Hydropool has been manufacturing hot tubs in Mississauga, Ontario for 40 years. They are recognized worldwide for setting the standard for innovation and design throughout the hot tub industry. Built to withstand Canadian (and certainly Michigan) weather patterns and temperatures, they have the highest energy ratings in the industry due to their Self-Cleaning technology and use of the HydroWise Thermal Shield. Their dedication to innovation and continuous improvement has enabled them to provide the best products in the industry and made them the number one choice as a partner here at Beninati Pools.
Beninati wants to make it easy for you to find your dream spa. The team at our retail store in Utica will help you get the most for your money. They are ready to make the entire journey from shopping to installation simple for you.
As with any major purchase, remember to:
- Educate yourself. Download Hot Tub Buyer’s Guide
- Find a hot tub that suits your needs. Email our team directly
To experience is to know… stop by our one-of-a-kind showroom to try before you buy.
Book a Wet Test
Why is a wet test important? Comfort is the key to relaxation, and you must be comfortably positioned before you can experience relaxation. Getting into the hot tub at our showroom allows you to experience the Hydropool comfort first-hand.
Hydropool has designed their hot tubs with therapeutic partners including Physiotherapists, Osteopaths and Chiropractors to ergonomically design the most comfortable underwater seating and lounging in the hot tub industry.
A few key design features on comfort include:
- Barrier-free seating – designed to fit all body shapes and sizes in the family in the most comfortable way and also enable you to travel through the hot tub easily to experience a complete body massage.
- Never float loungers – these hot tub loungers are designed so that your feet are positioned above your center of gravity, which is favorable for lower body circulation, as well as keeping you in your lounger.
- Large foot wells – depending on the number of people in the hot tub, Hydropool has designed its hot tubs with large foot wells to ensure each person has their own private comfort zone.